|Name and Designation of the Faculty member
||Sarika C. Saju, Assistant Professor
|Name of the Institute
||Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal (M.P.)
|Date of Birth
||M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
|Date of Joining the N.C.E.R.T
|Area(s) of Specialization
||Gender Studies, Sociology of weaker sections, Pedagogy of Social Science, Internship in teaching
|No. of research paper published
|No. of chapter in Books published
||Contributed chapters in 02 books
|No. of research project completed
|No. of research projects guided
|Papers Presented in National/International Seminars/Conferences
|No. of Training Programme Conducted
|Curricular Materials developed
||Textbook of NCERT (08) + Teacher Handbook (02) + other teacher training modules (18) + Alternative academic calendar for Sociology (Class – XI and XII) + Learning outcomes of sociology at Hr. Sec. Level
|Details of awards/recognition
||Represented NCERT, India at Global Human Resource Forum, 2019 at SEOUL, South Korea
|Any other significant contribution in the field of School Education /Teacher Education
||1. Contributed in the development of position paper of Social Science, 2005.
2. Developed curriculum and syllabus of sociology.
3. Development of textbook of sociology.
4. Organized various training programmes on Gender issues in education.
5. Organized various internship in teaching programmes.
6. Developed curriculum and textbook for vocational education at elementary level.
7. Contributed in research in the field of school education.
8. Contributed in the development of vocational course of Beauty and Wellness.
9. Acted as a State Coordinator for the State of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.