RIE Library General Information
The Institute has a well-equipped and well managed Library and Learning resource Center. Members of the faculty and staff,
students and research scholars of the Institute, members of staff at Demonstration School and the participants of various
programmes take advantage of the facilities made available by the library. It has a collection of about 70,0000 Print and
1,25,000 online books on various subjects. The Institute also subscribes to about 150 journals/periodicals,
both Indian and foreign.
The library also offers various services, such as procuring books from other libraries on Inter-Library Loan,
at nominal charges and provides up-to-date computerized information to the staff and the students.
- Online Databses
- Institutional Repository Services.
- Computerization of circulation services using Bar-coded Library cards.
- LIBSYS Software platform for Retro-conversion.
- On-line Public Access Catalogue Search Service.
- Multi-media Corner.
- Wi-Fi Internet services
- New Arrival service (online).
- Library under CCTV Survillence.
- Barcode Based Circulatrion service.
- on-line books and journls
- Dr. P. K. Tripathy, Deputy. Librarian