Four Year B.Sc.B.Ed
The four-year B.Sc.Ed course, the first of its kind in the country, provides for complete integration of content and pedagogy evenly distributed throughout the duration of the course.
- The students, drawn from the western region are admitted to the course every year, they are groomed well both in content and pedagogy.
- The two groups opt for PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) and CBZ (Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) enable them to become TGTs of Maths/Science and TGTs of Science respectively.
- The medium of instruction is English but they are competent to teach through Hindi/English medium.
- An eight-week internship programme for B.Sc.B.Ed. students in the fourth year provides them school experience under SEP (School Experience Programme) which eventually enables them to develop the competencies they would require for imparting quality education in future.
- Field Work with Community is one of the activities students of B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed. and B.Ed. are involved in besides Work Experience, Physical Education, and Aesthetic Education.
- It exposes them to the realities of life that help them develop the skills they would require while interacting with the community in future.